What is Kindness?
Definition - Kindness is showing concern about the well-being and feelings of others. Kindness is the quality of being warmhearted, considerate, and sympathetic.
What does kindness look like?
People who are kind:
- Refuse to tease or ridicule others.
- Show concern when someone is sad.
- Practice acts that meet the needs of others.
- Take care of the environment.
- Treat everyone fairly.
- Practice acts that make others happy
What does kindness sound like?
People who are kind may say things like:
- How can I help?
- Do you want to join us?
- You go first, you seem tired.
- I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings.
- Are you okay?